Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Special thanks

There are a lot of people that have helped me out a lot in the past few months during my preparation for the hour. I'd like to take a moment to thank them all:

First and foremost Dave from Bike Works. He has given me discounts on equipment, lent me his disk wheel and has been very encouraging. He also hooked me up with an awesome Bike Works skinsuit which I will be wearing during my attempt.
Additionally Tyler and the guys at Affinity Bikes ordered me a Lazer TT helmet.

As for individuals not associated with bike shops:

Chombo for making the flyer
Chris M who is lending me his Specialized Tri-spoke
Lee who is lending me aero-booties and for helping with timing during the 30 minute TT
Chris VD for lending me a stopwatch
Chris Y for helping with timing and driving me back home from the track afterwards
Will for helping with timing and taking amazing photos
Ceya for his training advice
Alan for helping me get a USAC official
Andres for promising to bring the grills for the BBQ
Squid for the promotion
The thursday morning crew

And everyone else for your support and well wishes. I'm doing this for you guys (okay that's a lie - I'm doing it for myself, but your enjoyment is important to me).

No comments: